Hello Friends, Welcome To another blog post, and today I am going to share a new recipe which is how to make a cold coffee.
it is very easy to make and you can do it in your own home. if you had never made a coffee then it’s totally fine. just follow the process and you will get some better cold coffee as a result.
Things Or Ingredients You Need To Make A Cold Coffee
1/2 Litre OR 2 Glasses of full-fat milk
4 TBSP NESCAFE Coffee Powder
HERSHEY Chocolate syrup For Decoration
2 TSP Chocolate powder [optional]
1/2 Cup Suger
- Chocolate Powder
So now If You Already Collected These Things let’s Start Making Cold Coffee.
- To make cold coffee First of all we need to mix coffee powder with water so for mixing I have taken lukewarm water and we will mix them nicely. you can also make it without mixing water and coffee powder together But this will blend smoothly It’s ready now.
- Now You Have To Mix All ingredients for this please take a jar.
- and Take 2 Glass of cold milk we have taken full-fat milk for a Better result
- now you can add sugar and coffee mixture
- Now Put ice cubes and lastly then you can add chocolate powder.
- It’s optional Now close the lid
- and Blend in for a While Cold Coffee Will ready in a Moment
- For serving, You Can Also decorate the glasses with Liquide Chocolates.
- Take a glass and pour some liquid chocolate.
- Make a random design Now pour some in the bottom of the glass
- Now put cold coffee to froth and top
- It will look very Good and Tasty if you decorate with your own choice.
- i would suggest you can take some chocolate powder sprinkled on top of cold coffee and garnish with chocolate sprinkles
- cold coffee is now ready to serve I Hope You Got the idea of how to make cold coffee.